Admin News

It appears that matches are now being reported on the official club website, which was not the case when I started the blog. Hence the reason for its introduction. In view of that I will not be updating the blog anymore.
 Thanks to all those who supported it as with over ten thousand views since it began I think it is fair to say that the membership were interested in its content.
I don't think any other club reports on matches like we do so I think I can humbly take some credit for that
Once again thanks to all who supported it and let's hope the club website continues to report on all matches and not just the so say elite ones.
Kind regards,
Frank 












https://tewkesburybowlingclub.blogspot.com/have been 9946 visits to the blog (does not include me) so I think it has proven to be worthwhile for the membership. thanks for visiting.

 I began this blog because I felt the details of matches played were not being included by anybody on the official club website. We should take an interest in matches involving members representing our club. That has now changed somewhat and certain reports are being inserted on the website, which is where they should be appearing.

In view of that I will not be reporting on any matches i.e. NGL, SENIORS etc in future, so, if your representing the club in any match and it is not on the website then send me the details for inclusion in the blog. At the moment i get details of the Les Thomas div 3 games and others i manage to pick up myself.

It would be nice to have all reports on the official website.

Frank Hannigan. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men's League Bowls

Sunday County 2 rink.

Ladies Bowls